If you are a new resident of our city, we will help you navigate Lviv and integrate into its life
In frames of the project “EU4ResilientRegions – Special Assistance Programme Ukraine” we have started activities in resource integrational centres Poryad in Lviv!
"Poryad" - leisure, consultation and assistance centers for internally displaced persons and Lviv residents who suffered as a result of the war. "Poryad" is a place for joint learning and initiatives aimed at making everyone feel at home in Lviv.
- help to understand how our city works and lives (consulting on city administration services, orientation, search of possibilities for development and leisure, so on);
- development for adults in Lviv - interesting courses and lectures about social activism and other;
- development and activities for young: workshops and lectures for kids and teenagers;
- events on professional integration of IDP and Lviv residents who suffered as a result of the war.
Follow the project by #порядлкц.
NGO Lviv Cultural Centre
NGO Lviv Cultural Center, which was founded in 2017 as a platform for communal, artistic and public organizations, which in the broadest sense work in the field of culture.
- building an effective dialogue in the community;
- discovering Ukrainian identity;
- creating conditions for the exchange of cultural / social / private experiences in our country, so that everyone feels happy and needed with the help of participatory culture.
- A worthy co-creation
- Responsibility and self-charging
Areas of activity
- Research in the field of identities through the prism of dialogue, culture and communications. Identification of agents, influencing factors regarding the discovery of identity.
- Creation of services for art and partner institutions related to identity, branding, understanding, mediation and facilitation. Preparation and promotion of the cultural product, which creates space for dialogue, innovation and digitalization of the cultural product;
- Creating opportunities for local initiatives to strengthen their self-reliance.
- Creation of an artistic product based on / as an element of research on identities and their creation.
Network ofresource integration centres "Poryad" in Lviv - centres of leisure, consultations and assistance for internally displaced persons and Lviv residents who suffered as a result of the war.
"Pidzamche. Finally" the purpose of which is to create an integrated image of the identity of the Pidzamche district of the city of Lviv, which will communicate its history through the eyes of residents in combination with the unique historical heritage of the district
POETY. Dialogue of the generations
The goal of the project: Popularization of outstanding figures of Ukrainian literature (Mykola Vingranovskyi, Pavlo Tychyna, Yuriy Klen, Lesya Ukrainka, Ivan Franko, Chaika Dniprovoa, as well as Hrytsk Chubai) and the formation of a common canvas of poetic culture of the 19th-21st centuries by creating a new musical and visual product. POETY. Dialogue of generations", as well as through the initiation and video recording of discussions of modern poets of different generations around the anniversary poets of the past.